This 4-star Lahore hotel with 76 rooms enjoys the highest guest review rating and believed they had maximized revenue on Booking.com. Ascendant believed that the hotel could perform better against its competitors.
- Ascendant analyzed consumer behavior and booking trends and concluded that the hotel was missing out on strong demand from international travelers.
- Targeting key source markets UK, USA, European Union and Canada, Ascendant implemented long stay promotions designed to appeal to international travelers that book earlier and stay longer.
- Ascendant implemented inventory management techniques to increase the average room rate.
Having implemented the above strategies, the client realized PKR 4.2 million in new advance bookings in the first seven days, increasing its rank from 7th to 4th position amongst the competitors. The feeder markets were broken as follows:
- UK business generated: PKR 1.8 million with 144 room nights
- USA business generated: PKR 766,000 with 67 room nights
- EU business generated: PKR 311,000 with 30 room nights
- Canada business generated: PKR 229,000 with 18 room nights
- Professional revenue management teams help understand market trends and gauge true business potential to execute the right strategies at the right time leading to increased revenue.